YAY! My first ever tag =D Thanks for Indigo Leather (Abi) For tagging me.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag
11 Things About Myself.
1. I am a Cancer, Born in July. Im very much into reading horoscopes.
2. I have recently graduated from University, I have a degree in media production professional practice.
3. My favourite colour is teal or aqua. Im obsessed.
4. I love shabby chic.
5. I have three tattoos and will be getting another very soon.
6. I eat wayyyy too much chocolate and cakes. At least one everyday!
7. I Love watching films. Disney, rom coms, horrors. Any type, Any time.
8. I am constantly on my phone. Its glued to my hand.
9. I paint my nails everyday!!!!! I can NEVER stick to one colour.
10. I'm dyslexic ... So if my spelling and grammer are bad then thats why =)
11. I have a little obsession with reality TV. Love The Hills, anything to do with The Kardashians, Real Housewifes, jersey shore...The list goes on and on and onnnn.
11 Questions To Me.
1. What's your number 1 hair care tip?
Condition! Leave it in the ends of your hair aslong as you can before washing off. And buy leave in conditioner if you have really dry hair with split ends ( Like i do).
2. How old were you when you started wearing make up?
I think I was about 8/9.. I remeber getting a make up set for christmas when I was younger and I loved it, wasnt very good at putting it on but i loved playing with the colours. I went through a lilac and blue eye shadow phase. I use one colour on the outside of my lid and one on the inside. Not sure why i though that looked good haha.
3. What's your favourite thing about the place you live?
Being close to my friends and family.
4. What famous person would you most like to look like and why?
Kim Kardashian!!! I think shes stunning and i NEED hair like hers.
5. What beauty item would you love to own but cannot justify the price?
Chanel Perfection Lumiere. Its said to stay on for upto 15hours and is perfect for all skin types. Id love to try it but at £36 a pop its way too expensive for me.
6. What made you want to start blogging?
I've wanted to blog for such a long time, It took me ages to get the courage to finally do it and im so glad I have. Its so much fun talking to other people about their love of fashion and beauty. The first persons blog and youtube videos I watched was Lollipop26 (Laura) I watched her videos religiously and shes very good at what she does and her blog is great.
7.Whats your favourite clothing store?
My go-to shop would have been TopShop. But at the minute im loving Forever 21. I think their prices are amazing.
8. What's your least favourite food?
9. What's your biggest fear?
Not fulfilling my dreams and waking up one day thinking where has my life gone....
10. What is your best feature?
I'd say my lips.. in my opinion that is... I have quite big and full lips.
11. What are your favourite blog posts to read? (eg. ootd's, notd's, hauls etc)
I like reading hauls, finding out what people have bought and tryed out. but i also do like looking at the ootd's.
11 Questions from me!
1. What do you most like to do in your spare time?
2. Are you a heels or flats kinda girl?
3. Your go to skin care product when your having a bad skin day?
4. Denim on denim.. Yay or Nay?
5.Your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
7.Your favourite movie?
8. Fake Tan vs Pale Skin..What side do you chose.
9. The best nail polishes you have used.
10. Your favourite perfume?
11.What is that one thing that is guaranteed to make you smile?
Now its your turn.. The Tag-ees
Kayley Jane- http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Mery Arbi- http://meryswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/